A © 4 Birds Photography license allows you to use your downloaded photo anywhere in the world, and the license never expires. You may use the photo in print, presentations, websites, and even on social media sites. However, you may not distribute the digital photo by posting it online or in any other way that would let other people use the photo without licensing it themselves.
Except as expressly granted in the Terms, we retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Work. No title or ownership interest in or to the Work is transferred to you by virtue of these Terms.
2. Standard License and Standard License Specific Restrictions.
(A) Standard License. Subject to your compliance with the Terms, if you have purchased a Standard License, then we grant you a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, or display the Work, up to 500,000 times as further described in section 3.1(B)(1), (‘‘Standard License’’) for:
(1) marketing, promotional, internal presentation or decoration purposes;
(2) digital productions such as websites, mobile advertising, mobile applications, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.); and
(3) personal or non-commercial uses.
For clarification, you may (a) distribute marketing or promotional materials, internal presentations, works for decorative purposes, or digital productions that incorporate the Work; and (b) use and display the Work on websites, if you take all reasonable actions to prevent website visitors from downloading or reusing the Work.
(B) Standard License Specific Restrictions. In addition to the restrictions in section 4 below:
(1) you may not cause or allow any Work to be reproduced more than 500,000 times in total. For example, a Work may not appear on more than 500,000 printed materials (flyers, advertisements, covers, packages, etc.). Likewise, the Work may not be incorporated in a television program, video, or other digital production if the audience is expected to be greater than 500,000 viewers, in total. This restriction does not apply to Works that are displayed on a website, Social Media Sites, or mobile applications;
(2) you may only distribute the Work as incorporated into an item of merchandise if: (a) the Work has been modified to the extent that the modification is not substantially similar to the original Work and can qualify as an original work of authorship, or (b) the primary value of the item of merchandise does not lie with the Work itself. For clarification, producing an unmodified Work on a poster intended for resale or distribution is not permitted, as the primary value would lie in the Work itself;
(3) you may not use, include, or incorporate the Work in any electronic template or design template application (e.g., a web design or presentation template, or templates for electronic greeting cards or business cards); and
(4) you may not use, reproduce, distribute, or display the Work with a press release that includes the distribution of the stand-alone image file to the media.